Chapter 1.
                





               It was my first day of class. It was a usual day to me. Of course, I'm on my 10th grade and I knew almost half of the students in the school. Not until, you laid your eyes on me, but after a second, you looked the other way. You are wearing white tee shirt and faded jeans with your camouflage printed bag.  Nasa loob ako ng classroom, nakalumbaba habang nakatingin sa'yo. Bahagyang kumunot ang noo mo nang may sinabi ang isa sa mga kaibigan mo. 





Napangiti ako dahil ramdam ko ang irita mo nang tumawa sila dahil sa reaksyon mo.





But then, I was waiting for something. I was waiting for you to smile, but you didn't. I waited again but you didn't even smile a bit.
Suplado, I thought. 





My bestfriend poked me and whispered. "Gwapo no?" She teased and giggled.
I shook my head and said no. 





I lied. 





She knew. 





"Oh right." She rolled her eyes. "You don't believe in love at first sight, pala." She said as she punched my right arm, playfully. 





I take a glance of you again. I don't know the connection, but then, I thought. Oh she's right. I'm not a believer, but not until I met you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind: