Chapter 4              





               Abby, my bestfriend, held my hand and pulled me up. She dragged me outside the classroom excitedly. 





I was about to asked her why but, when I saw you standing outside with your friend, alam ko na kung bakit. Abby has been pursuing me about this for so many times. She wanted us to know each other. I want to. I always wanted to but, then, I'm scared. and i don't know why





She slowly pushed me, wanting us to be closer. You are looking at me with your famous poker face. I don't know if you're bored or mad. I can't read your expression but then, Tinitigan din kita pabalik, trying to memorize the every detail of you. The fold of your lips make it seems like you are pouting, your thick brows and chinito eyes that makes you look more suplado. Your pointy nose and your white skin.
Damn, you are so perfect.

Your friend, I guess, fake a cough. AWKWARD... that's the only word I thought in that moment. 





I looked at Abby, who is holding her laughter. I gave her a deathly glare. She raised her both hand as sign of surrender.
"Jacob, I would like you to meet my bestfriend, Akiya." She said and clapped her hands like a crazy seal.





"Hi" you said.
"Hi" I said back. Trying real hard not to make my voice shaky. Glad I did. 





"Ah. Akiya, this is Erick, Jacob's friend". I looked at Erick. His dimple is perfectly suit his soft features. Erick offered his hand so I accept it, nagulat ako nong hinalikan niya ang likod ng kamay ko.

I laughed and took a glimpse of you. You are looking at your friend, with a frown. It faded when you met mine.  





"Let's go." You said before you grabbed your friend away from us.




Hinabol ko ang aking hininga na kanina ko pa pinipigilan. I think i'm gonna die of suffocation when you are always around.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind: